Mocean's annual choreographic lab CLEaR Forum, Photo by Kevin MacCormack

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Olivia's Self-Help Tips For Struggling Dancers

Everything that happened during the 2015 CLEaR Forum at Ross Creek reassured me that I am meant to do what I love,
Dance.
Inside of me blooms, discovers and rejoices the internal love I have for myself and others.

1. To be curious is where intelligence stems from, so always be curious.

2. Be courageous and persistant when discovering yourself- life is continuously shifting.

3. Hypersensitivity keeps the creative soul awake, BE AWARE.

4. Don't doubt yourself or your first instinct. Every choice you make is your own and everyone is on some bizarre and unique path.

5. Eat really good food.

6. Take care of your body you only get one a life time (seriously, there is only one of you).

7. Be gentle, sincere and compassionate with others.

7.5. Listen to their heart beat because you never know...
You might share the same rhythm.

(Watch my Video about Ross Creek!!)

https://vimeo.com/128440100

No comments:

Post a Comment